skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
Foxy Chocolate
i am a steaming mug of hot chocolate. that is all.
View my complete profile

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (36)
    • ▼ June (3)
      • Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
      • Papa Smurf, can I lick your ass?
      • What's your favorite city?
    • ► May (33)

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm like that girl in movies with the kiddie pool, a book, some lemonade and a snack. I've on been to the beach once and didn't even swim! I really have no opinion on the beach. Except that it looks prettier NOT covered in oil (BP).

WHATTAYA WANT FROM ME ?!

Posted by Foxy Chocolate at 7:15 PM  

Older Post Home

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License