skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About me
Foxy Chocolate
i am a steaming mug of hot chocolate. that is all.
View my complete profile
Archivo del blog
▼
2010
(
36
)
►
June
(
3
)
▼
May
(
33
)
Spring Awakening Tour: Jam Session
"Touch Me" -Lea Michele @ Upright Cabaret
Kimiko Glenn - Taylor the Latte Boy
Bernadette Peters - Rose's Turn - Tony Awards
Touch Me - Tour Cast of Spring Awakening - Breakfa...
SECRET LOVE "DORIS DAY"
Matt Doyle sings "A Change Is Gonna Come" 10pm
Joss Stone - What Were We Thinking (Live @ MSN Con...
La Traviata - Sempre Libera
Elina Garanca "Habanera" Carmen
Bettye LaVette @ The Kennedy Center Honors
007 Diamonds Are Forever(1971) - Theme Song
Sharon Little - "What Gets In The Way" - Live/Acou...
I (Who Have Nothing)
I Enjoy Being A Girl Flower Drum Song Movie
Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful- Paolo Mont...
Jen Chung singing "Chasing Pavements" by Adele w/N...
Fifth Element MV
The Little Mermaid (Broadway)-If Only
Heathers - Fuck me gently with a chainsaw
Yentl - Papa Can you Hear Me?
i'd give my life for you - lea salonga
Christy Altomare- Alessa (Original Song)
There Once Was A Pirate
All I want from you is your body. ♥
If We Ever Meet Again (Katy Perry and Timberland)
\\ Are you ready for this?
Butterfly
( I just skim the cream )
A Proper Stranger
Youth & Wisdom.
`` Dear Glee
`` Dear World
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Bettye LaVette @ The Kennedy Center Honors
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Powerhouse.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home