Dear Glee,
I'm writing to you in response
to the episode that aired tonight.
I believe it was called "Laryngitis".
As a fan of the show, I am always very
excited for Glee to premiere. I even do
this obnoxious thing on my Twitter where
I bitch and moan about how it isn't 9 o'clock.
I was, like many people, particularly excited
for this episode because, well, Rachel lost her
voice. I love Lea Michele as much as the next
person, but even I need a break from Ms. Berry.
I am thrilled to say that, without Rachel at the
pinnacle, the episode still managed to pull through.
With Kurt carrying the episode and Mercedes giving a
a nice, solid supporting role -- I find that the show
doesn't always needs it's leading diva in every scene.
So, kudos to you Glee,
for giving the under, under dogs
a chance to shine.
Love, Ahlon.
`` Dear Glee
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Posted by Foxy Chocolate at 7:06 PM
