skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
Foxy Chocolate
i am a steaming mug of hot chocolate. that is all.
View my complete profile

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (36)
    • ► June (3)
    • ▼ May (33)
      • Spring Awakening Tour: Jam Session
      • "Touch Me" -Lea Michele @ Upright Cabaret
      • Kimiko Glenn - Taylor the Latte Boy
      • Bernadette Peters - Rose's Turn - Tony Awards
      • Touch Me - Tour Cast of Spring Awakening - Breakfa...
      • SECRET LOVE "DORIS DAY"
      • Matt Doyle sings "A Change Is Gonna Come" 10pm
      • Joss Stone - What Were We Thinking (Live @ MSN Con...
      • La Traviata - Sempre Libera
      • Elina Garanca "Habanera" Carmen
      • Bettye LaVette @ The Kennedy Center Honors
      • 007 Diamonds Are Forever(1971) - Theme Song
      • Sharon Little - "What Gets In The Way" - Live/Acou...
      • I (Who Have Nothing)
      • I Enjoy Being A Girl Flower Drum Song Movie
      • Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful- Paolo Mont...
      • Jen Chung singing "Chasing Pavements" by Adele w/N...
      • Fifth Element MV
      • The Little Mermaid (Broadway)-If Only
      • Heathers - Fuck me gently with a chainsaw
      • Yentl - Papa Can you Hear Me?
      • i'd give my life for you - lea salonga
      • Christy Altomare- Alessa (Original Song)
      • There Once Was A Pirate
      • All I want from you is your body. ♥
      • If We Ever Meet Again (Katy Perry and Timberland)
      • \\ Are you ready for this?
      • Butterfly
      • ( I just skim the cream )
      • A Proper Stranger
      • Youth & Wisdom.
      • `` Dear Glee
      • `` Dear World

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

i'd give my life for you - lea salonga

Sunday, May 30, 2010



I'm notorious for girl crushes.
I'm heterosexual, but some chicks I would
just marry and adopt unfortunate
little children with.

I can't even begin to express my profound
respect and adoration for Lea Salonga.
She's my absolute favorite Eponine in Les Mis,
it was her "On My Own" that turned me into the
Musical Theatre Monster I am today.

I owe a lot to this lady for simply singing a song.

Posted by Foxy Chocolate at 7:50 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod

Work under CC License.

Creative Commons License